Thursday, January 27, 2011

Christmas Baskets

My moms company was looking for affordable holiday gift baskets for their clients. She contacted me to see if I could come up with a few options at $10, $20, and $40. It started out being just for my moms clients and a few other of her coworkers clients. But after seeing them her coworkers really liked them and just kept ordering! I was very excited. I ended up with a total of 130 gift boxes ordered in three different price points! I decided to go with boxes and baskets filled with candy from Albanese Candy Factory. I ordered the candy in bulk and had 152+ pounds of candy, which I separated into LOTS of little treat bags! Each $10 box had 4 bags of candy and each $20 box had 5 larger bags of candy. Here are the different gift baskets I made.

Some of the goods!





$10 boxes: They each have caramel corn, Christmas gummies, chocolate covered pretzels, and yogurt covered pretzel trees in them




$20 boxes! They contained caramel corn, Christmas gummies, chocolate covered pretzel balls, yogurt covered pretzel trees, and chocolate covered almonds.



$40 Baskets. These contained The same candy as the other boxes plus Gourmet chocolate covered pretzel rods, and dark chocolate pralines.
Here are all of the boxes and baskets loaded up and ready to be delivered!
Here are a few $10 baskets I made for some other Christmas presents. These are made in a smalled version snowman hat then the $40 baskets, and they contain hot cocoa and pralines.
This project was A LOT of work, but it was a lot of fun too! I made all of these boxes and baskets in 5 days, sorting the candy and all! Thankfully my mom and Aunt Wanda came down for the weekend and were able to help me tie bows and assemble boxes!

No comments:

Post a Comment