Monday, October 11, 2010

Jdesigns

My motto in life is "I can make that cheaper." I like to find things in the stores or online and make them for much less then the price to pay for it already completed. Being a crafty person this is an easy task for me. I realize not everyone is so crafty or has the time, so that is why I have come up with Jdesigns. It is a much cheaper way to get the designer looks that you crave.

As a creative person, one of my favorite outlets is making invitations! I feel like the invitation sets the mood for the party or special occasion. I am starting a new adventure for myself with Jdesigns. I am branching out and starting a stationery business! I am very excited about this new adventure in my life and am looking forward to helping people see the options stationery has to offer for thier parties and special occasions!
I started making stationery many years ago. I think my first real experience with it was for my sisters wedding, seven years ago! She was having a wedding on a budget, and really wanted programs for the ceremony. Not having the money to order her programs, I took it upon myself to play with a few options for her. She loved what I came up with! They were the perfect detail to her perfect day!


Ever since then I have offered my services to many of my friends and family, and have had a few people take me up on my offer. I also did my own wedding invitations, and other invitations for parties that I have thrown. Here are a few of my favorites so far. Enjoy!



These are the wedding invitations from my wedding three years ago!

















The first one is a bridal shower invitation to a shower I threw for my sister-in-law. The second one is the save the date I designed for her, and the last three photos are the programs I made for her wedding also!






















Thanks for stopping by and hopefully you will see more from me in the future!!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment