Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Mr. & Mrs Brandon Baisden

The wedding of Lisa and Brandon has been my first project for Jdesigns! I am very excited about the way everything turned out, and to finally get my name out there in the invitation world! Lisa was such a great bride to work with for my first client. I could not have asked for more! Enjoy!

Invitations! Lisa picked these print your invites at Michaels and I came up with the font design for her. Also shown is the reception card that I made. There was also a response card, but we sent ours in and I havent asked for an extra from Lisa yet!
















Here is the ceremony program. It is a very simple design, but holds a lot of information!
















Here is one of the two bags that were filled with menus for Lisa!


















The Menu before I delivered them, and the second picture is the menu on the table at the reception. Guests at the reception loved them, they were taking them home for keep sakes!





















This is just a picture of the logo Lisa allowed me to put on the back of all of the programs and menus. These will hopefully bring me some of my first clients!















Here are the place cards all set up on the entrance table to the reception!














And a close up of the place cards :)















** Here are some more images of the wedding stationery**



Everything was a hit and I am so glad! Congrats to Lisa and Brandon for a beautiful wedding!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment